- Get signed up on the registration page by an authorized person within your company.
- This person must be the managing director or legitimated by the managing director to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Fill in your HPE Partner ID, your company's basic claims data and your personal data for your account.
- Wait until your account is approved by the system. Please keep in mind that only HPE Business, Silver and Proximity partners are allowed to participate.
- The manager who registered the company is responsible for the program at the reseller. He automatically gets the reseller admin role assigned. This role can be further assigned to anyone within the company.
- After your company accout is approved and you received your credentials, it's time to invite your other sales rep colleagues using the company management menu. Every participant receives an e-mail with an invitation code.
- To actively participate in HPE E&G incentives, you need to complete the E&G Partner Survey. The survey can be found in the portal and takes 10-15 minutes to complete.
- The information you share will be used to ensure suitable products and material are provided to support your sales efforts.
- Based on your company's guidelines you can order:
- One single prepaid CreditCard for your entire sales team
- One CreditCard for every participating sales rep in your company
- Don't worry – your employees can only spend earned money – it is not a debt card.
- Sell HPE products and participate in product trainings to earn BonusPoints.
- Make sure you receive the HPE E&G newsletter, so you don't miss any special opportunities or important information regarding the program.
- As soon as the HPE E&G quarter is over the reseller admin has to allocate the earned points to the credit card of the team or to individual sales reps within 30 days of receiving the allocation notification.
- The sales rep then has to login and confirm the BonusPoints within 30 days.
- If the process is confirmed, the payout will occur.